We are committed to adopting an ORGANIC approach to cosmetics, complying with the conditions set out by Ecocert, and exclusively offering products with the Organic Cosmetic certification to ensure the entire traceability of raw materials, natural formulas and respect for the environment.
ECOCERT is an independent organization for the control and certification of organic agricultural products. Its specifications for ORGANIC COSMETICS set an extremely high level of requirements to
guarantee true natural cosmetics.
Therefore all the products certified contain only authorized ingredients (positive list) and have a minimum of 95% plant ingredients.
ECOCERT cosmetics contribute the properties below:
FAIR TRADE AND ORGANIC COSMETICS ACCORDING TO TERRE D'OC
- French products hand-crafted made in Provence
- Organic cosmetics certified by ECOCERT and COSMEORGANIC
- Top rate of organic components
- Fair trade raw materials
- Natural Perfumes created and manufactured in Grasse
- Stylish packaging
- Reduction of packaging
- Instructions printed with vegetable-based ink (Forest Stewardship Council) on recycled paper
- Wood used in our packaging comes from sustainably managed forests and plantations